The Northern California Irish Wolfhound Club subscribes to the Irish Wolfhound Club of America, Inc. standard of behavior for breeders. The purpose of breeding Irish Wolfhounds is to bring the Breed Standard to life. One should never breed for personal profit or commercial exploitation of the breed.
At no time will NCIWC endorse, recommend or otherwise become associated with a breeder who does not attempt to follow the IWCA standard.
1. The Northern California Irish Wolfhound Club and NCIWC.org, along with its Board of Directors and Officers, provide The Irish Wolfhound Breeder Registry (hereafter “Registry”) solely to facilitate the sale and placement of Irish Wolfhounds bred or owned by members of the Northern California Irish Wolfhound Club.
2. The Northern California Irish Wolfhound Club and NCIWC.org, along with its Board of Directors and Officers, is not responsible for transactions occurring between individuals as a result of information listed in said Registry.
3. Users are strongly encouraged to thoroughly investigate individuals with whom they wish to conduct a transaction. Users assume sole responsibility for all transactions.
4. The Northern California Irish Wolfhound Club and www.nciwc.org , along with its Board of Directors and Officers, reserve the right to accept, deny or remove any listing from said Registry.
5. The presence of a listing on the Registry does not constitute the endorsement of The Northern California Irish Wolfhound Club and www.nciwc.org along with its Board of Directors and Officers, as a breeder or seller of Irish Wolfhounds.
The following list includes member breeders who have approved being included. Being listed does not mean they currently have a litter. We recommend you contact more than one breeder. Following the breeder referral list is a list of member wolfhound owners (not breeders) who are happy to answer questions about owning wolfhounds.
Breeder Referral List
Jim and Sue Williams
Glenn Eyrie Irish Wolfhounds
Out of State
Grants Pass, Oregon
Doomore Irish Wolfhounds
The Hounds of Eirinn